SURFING THE WEB
with Groundswell Surf Shop
No one likes becoming a human icicle when trying to fight off the elements in every day life situations.
Look no further with Rip Curl's range of Anti-Series garments. Whether you're a jacket or a fleece kinda-person, they have you covered with the highest quality pieces that are bang on trend. If your'e a surfer, you'll relate to the feels of having that icy rain tingle on the back of your neck after those cold-water surfs, or that brisk offshore literally blowing you away.
Why Anti-Series? This is why:
1. DWR treatment. This is the best water repellent for eliminating water absorption and keeping you 100% dry.
2. Bonded fabrics. Each seam is laminated, creating ongoing thermal support.
3. Performance rib panels. Panels are sewn under the arms to enhance movement and allow you to breath, ensuring total comfort.
4. Welded zips. These prevent water absorption and streamline your performance.
5. Chin guard. This raised hood opening offers wind protection, whilst preventing irritation and zip catching.
6. Elastic hood cords. These are thin, remove excess bulk and enhance your protection against the elements.
Still not convinced? Try one of these babies on in store and then decide which color you prefer.
Information and image via the official Rip Curl website, www.ripcurl.com